Carlo Labruzzi, 1748–1817, Italian, The Baths of Caracalla, Rome, undated
The Baths of Caracalla, Rome
- Watercolor, gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 1/2 x 18 5/8 inches (29.2 x 47.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "35"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cityscape | ruins | steps
- Associated Places:
- Baths of Caracalla | Italy | Lazio | Rome
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.