- Sepulchre on the Via Nomentana in the Roman Campagna
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 5/8 x 19 inches (29.5 x 48.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "26"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- aqueduct | architectural subject | ruins | sepulchers
- Associated Places:
- Italy | Lazio | Rome
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Carlo Labruzzi, 1748–1817, Italian, Sepulchre on the Via Nomentana in the Roman Campagna, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.