Print made by George Shaw, born 1966, British, Twelve Short Walks 06, 2005
Twelve Short Walks 06
- Part Of:
- Etching, dust-grain gravure on 270gsm Magnani Hand Made Ivory wove paper
- Sheet: 16 x 19 1/2 inches (40.6 x 49.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "6"
Signed and dated in graphite lower right: "George Shaw 05"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © George Shaw and Paragon | Contemporary Editions Ltd.
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cityscape | houses | sidewalk | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.