- Twelve Short Walks 07
- Etching, dust-grain gravure on 270gsm Magnani Hand Made Ivory wove paper
- Sheet: 16 x 19 1/2 inches (40.6 x 49.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "7"
Signed and dated in graphite lower right: "George Shaw 05"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © George Shaw and Paragon | Contemporary Editions Ltd.
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chimneys | cityscape | houses | landscape
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by George Shaw, born 1966, British, Twelve Short Walks 07, 2005
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.