- Head of a Woman
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted on canvas
- Sheet: 18 x 12 3/4 inches (45.7 x 32.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "4"; in graphite, upper right: "x"; in graphite, lower left:"x"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "33812"; in graphite, lower right: "21"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Anonymous Gift
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | heads | portrait | profile | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to Henry Holiday, 1839–1927, British, Head of a Woman, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.