- Penvensay Castle
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 5/8 × 7 1/2 inches (11.7 × 19.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite lower right: "Penvensay Castle"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Edward Porter Street, Jr., Yale BE 1945W Gift of Edward Porter Street, Jr., Yale BE 1945W
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | castle | landscape | ruins
- Associated Places:
- East Sussex | England | Europe | Pevensey | Pevensey Castle | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Rev. William Warren Porter, 1776–1804, British, Penvensay Castle, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.