IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Pierre-Joseph Redouté, 1759–1840, French of Flemish birth, Crocus Luteus (Crocus Aureus or Golden Crocus) and Safran Jaune, Plate 196 from Les Liliacées, volume 4, Paris, 1802-1816, between 1802 and 1816
Crocus Luteus (Crocus Aureus or Golden Crocus) and Safran Jaune, Plate 196 from Les Liliacées, volume 4, Paris, 1802-1816
- between 1802 and 1816
- Color-printed stipple engraving with hand coloring on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 23 × 17 1/2 inches (58.4 × 44.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Ira Brind and David Brind, Yale BA 2000
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject | flowers (plants) | still life | study (visual work)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.