- Additional Title(s):
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/4 × 10 1/4 inches (18.4 × 26 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "Oxon"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Edward Porter Street, Jr., Yale BE 1945W
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- church | field | landscape | river | spire | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Isis | Oxford | Oxfordshire | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.