IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Rev. William Warren Porter, 1776–1804, British, Well Vale, Lincolnshire, undated
Well Vale, Lincolnshire
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 × 10 1/4 inches (18.1 × 26 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "Well Vale | Seat of the Late B. Dashwood | Esqr. | Lincolnshire"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Edward Porter Street, Jr., Yale BE 1945W
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | building | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Lincolnshire | United Kingdom | Well
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.