- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 12 3/8 inches (19.7 × 31.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "Oxford"; upper right: "For Rev G [...] Street"
Watermark: I Taylor
Signed on verso upper left: "WW.Porter"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Edward Porter Street, Jr., Yale BE 1945W
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | field | landscape | university
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Oxford | Oxfordshire | United Kingdom | University of Oxford
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Rev. William Warren Porter, 1776–1804, British, Oxford, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.