Study of a Town Beyond a Garden
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Study of a Tower with Turrets
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 1/8 × 13 inches (20.6 × 33 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center: "N [...] Garden"; inscribed on verso in graphite, center right: " [...] "
Watermark: J Holyoake
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Edward Porter Street, Jr., Yale BE 1945W
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- garden | landscape | spire | town | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Rev. William Warren Porter, 1776–1804, British, Study of a Town Beyond a Garden, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.