Christ Church Cathedral, Oxford
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Portrait Studies of Men
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 3/8 × 13 3/4 inches (23.8 × 34.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "For G [...] Street"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "Christchurch Oxford WWPorter"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Edward Porter Street, Jr., Yale BE 1945W
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | university
- Associated Places:
- Christ Church Cathedral | England | Europe | Oxford | Oxfordshire | United Kingdom | University of Oxford
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Rev. William Warren Porter, 1776–1804, British, Christ Church Cathedral, Oxford, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.