Christ Church Cathedral, Oxford
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Portrait Studies of Men
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 3/8 × 13 3/4 inches (23.8 × 34.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "For G [...] Street"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "Christchurch Oxford WWPorter"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Edward Porter Street, Jr., Yale BE 1945W
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | university
- Associated Places:
- Christ Church Cathedral | England | Europe | Oxford | Oxfordshire | United Kingdom | University of Oxford
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Rev. William Warren Porter, 1776–1804, British, Christ Church Cathedral, Oxford, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.