Print made by George Shaw, born 1966, British, Twelve Short Walks, 2005
- Twelve Short Walks
- Sheet: 16 x 19 1/2 inches (40.6 x 49.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © George Shaw and Paragon | Contemporary Editions Ltd.
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cityscape | doors | landscape | street | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.