George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Fall of the Rebel Angels, undated
Fall of the Rebel Angels
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 4 5/8 x 3 3/4 inches (11.7 x 9.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "359"
Collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angels | Christian religion | fall of the rebel angels, who become devils | religious and mythological subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.