Demonic Dances and Attack
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Fake, Woman Spinning with Children
- Graphite; verso: gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/4 x 8 inches (13.3 x 20.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "Similar No 116 BVC Cambridge | Negative Court [...] 7 3/4 0 /41 Jul[...]"; on verso in graphite, upper left: "901"; lower right: "901"
Collector's mark: "G Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938, to the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dance | figure study | religious and mythological subject
- Associated People:
- View by request in the Study Room
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Demonic Dances and Attack, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.