Diamond Discovery, Kimberly Diamond
- 1943, printed 1993
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 16 × 15 3/8 inches (40.6 × 39.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite on verso, upper right: "MULTIGRADE" , lower left: "KIMBERLEY DIAMOND MINES, S.AFRICA 1943"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © National Museum of African Art, Smithsonian Institution
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Constance Stuart Larrabee, 1914–2000, British, active in South Africa and the USA, Diamond Discovery, Kimberly Diamond, 1943, printed 1993
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.