Constance Stuart Larrabee, 1914–2000, British, active in South Africa and the USA, Ndebele Design, 1946, printed, 1993
- 1946, printed, 1993
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 17 × 14 7/8 inches (43.2 × 37.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite on verso, lower right: "NDEBELE DESIGN, 1946"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © National Museum of African Art, Smithsonian Institution
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.