Lovedu Woman with Woven Baskets of Ground Corn, Northern Transvaal, 1946
- 1946, printed 1993
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 12 5/8 × 12 1/8 inches (32.1 × 30.8 cm)
Inscribed in black ink on verso, lower left: "Constance Stuart Larrabee 1946. Lovedu Woman with Basket"
Signed and dated in black ink on verso, lower left: "Constance Stuart Larrabee 1946"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © National Museum of African Art, Smithsonian Institution
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Constance Stuart Larrabee, Constance Stuart Larrabee: time exposure, New Haven, CT, p. 40, cat. 44, TR647 L36 1995 (LC) (YCBA)