Basuto (Lesotho) Family, 1947
- 1947, printed 1993
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower right: "Constance Stuart Larrabee". Inscribed in graphite on verso, lower center: "BASUTO FAMILY 1947 | (BASUTOLAND IS NOW LESOTHO)."
Signed in black ink, lower right: "Constance Stuart Larrabee"; dated in graphite on verso, lower center: "1947"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © National Museum of African Art, Smithsonian Institution
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Constance Stuart Larrabee, Constance Stuart Larrabee: time exposure, New Haven, CT, p. 37, cat. 60, TR647 L36 1995 (LC) (YCBA)