IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Constance Stuart Larrabee, 1914–2000, British, active in South Africa and the USA, Reflection on the Chesapeake, 1981, undated
Reflection on the Chesapeake, 1981
- Gelatin silver print on moderately thick, semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm), Image: 15 5/8 × 14 7/8 inches (39.7 × 37.8 cm)
Signed in graphite on verso, lower left: "Constance Stuart Larrabee", not dated.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.