The Moat Bridge: Groombridge Place, Kent, England
- Watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Overall: 18 1/2 × 22 inches (47 × 55.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite on board verso: "The MBoat-ridge | Groombridge Place-Kent" and "Daniel Rees"
Signed in watercolor, lower left: "A.C.Morgan Smith."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, In Memory of Helen G. and Charles H. Warner Sr.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge (built work) | landscape | moat
- Associated Places:
- East Sussex | England | Groombridge | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
A. C. Morgan-Smith, active 1910, British, The Moat Bridge: Groombridge Place, Kent, England, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.