Viscountess Bulkeley as Hebe
- Brown wash over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 16 1/2 x 8 5/8 inches (41.9 x 21.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "[...]"
Collector's mark: "GRomney"; collector's mark: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cape | dress | figure study | portrait | religious and mythological subject | woman
- Associated People:
Bulkeley, Elizabeth, viscountess Bulkeley (1757-1826)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Smith College Museum of Art, The drawings of George Romney ; an exhibition held from May to September 1962 at the Smith College Museum of Art , Northampton, Mass., Northampton, MA, 1962, cat. no. 5, pl. XXX, NJ18 R65 S46 [ORBIS]