Joscelyn Gardner, born 1961, Barbadian, active in Canada, Eryngium foetidum (Prue), 2009
Eryngium foetidum (Prue)
- Part Of:
- Hand-colored lithograph on frosted mylar
- Sheet: 36 × 24 inches (91.4 × 61 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | botanical subject | collar (neckwear) | Creole | flowers (plants) | hair | hairstyling | plant | slave | slavery | torture | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.