- Two Sisters
- Gray wash over graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 1/2 x 10 7/8 inches (31.8 x 27.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "507"
Collector's mark: "George Romney"; collector's mark: "GRomney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dresses | genre subject | sisters | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Smith College Museum of Art, The drawings of George Romney ; an exhibition held from May to September 1962 at the Smith College Museum of Art , Northampton, Mass., Northampton, MA, 1962, cat. no. 59, NJ18 R65 S46
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Two Sisters, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.