- between 1820 and 1835
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper with cream chine collé
- Sheet: 6 5/16 x 7 11/16 inches (16.1 x 19.5 cm), Sheet: 4 15/16 x 6 1/16 inches (12.6 x 15.4 cm), Plate: 5 1/16 x 6 3/16 inches (12.9 x 15.7 cm), and Image: 3 15/16 x 5 1/4 inches (10 x 13.3 cm)
Lettered in black ink, on chine collé, lower left: "C. Constable"; on chine collé, lower center: "WOOLWICH"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Professor Giles Constable
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | buildings | cityscape | clouds | coast | figures | harbor | houses | marine art | masts | quay | river | rowboats | sailboats | sails | shore (landform)
- Associated Places:
- England | Greater London | Thames | United Kingdom | Woolwich
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles Golding Constable, 1821–1879, British, Woolwich, between 1820 and 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.