Print made by Charles Golding Constable, 1821–1879, British, Harbour Scene, undated
- Additional Title(s):
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige card
- Sheet: 6 x 8 11/16 inches (15.3 x 22 cm), Plate: 3 1/4 x 5 1/8 inches (8.2 x 13 cm), and Image: 3 1/8 x 5 inches (7.9 x 12.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Constable"; on back, lower right: "toy2(?) | 23"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Professor Giles Constable
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | boats | building | clouds | coast | docks | figures | flags | genre subject | harbor | labor | masts | men | oars | rowboats | rowing | sailboats | sails | sea | seamen | ships | shore (landform) | workers | working
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.