IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Charles Samuel Keene, 1823–1891, British, Sketchbook Drawing, between 1846 and 1852
- Part Of:
- between 1846 and 1852
- Graphite with pen and brown ink on ruled, medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 4 inches (16.5 × 10.2 cm), Binding: 6 1/2 inches (16.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.