Charles Samuel Keene, 1823–1891, British, Sketchbook Drawing, between 1846 and 1852
- Part Of:
- between 1846 and 1852
- Graphite with pen and brown ink on ruled, medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- 6 1/2 × 4 inches (16.5 × 10.2 cm) and 6 1/2 inches (16.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.