Girl and Boy in Classical Garb
- Additional Title(s):
Mother and Child
- Gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Contemporary drawn border: 12 3/4 x 9 1/2 inches (32.4 x 24.1 cm)
Inscription on verso in graphite, upper right: "522"; inscription on mount, on verso, in graphite, lower center: "522 Mother and child"; lower left: "32 127 | 241 831"
Collector's mark on verso: "George Romney"; collector's mark: "G. Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938, to the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boy | Classical | dress | figure study | girl
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.