Study of Dancers for the Initiation
- Brown wash and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 8 3/4 × 6 inches (22.2 × 15.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite lower left: "204"
Collector's mark: "G Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938, to the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dancers | figure study | initiation | women
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.