Study of Dancers for the Initiation
- Graphite with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 × 6 3/8 inches (20 × 16.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "485"
Collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark on verso: "George Romney"; watermark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938, to the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dancers | figure study | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.