- Gray wash, black wash, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/4 × 5 1/2 inches (23.5 × 14 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "8"
Collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark on verso: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938, to the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dress | forest | leaning | portrait | woman
- Associated People:
- Curwen, Isabella (British patrician, 1765-1820)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.