La facciata d'una Casa per fare alla Campagna
- Part Of:
- Graphite, watercolor, pen and black and brown ink, within double-ruled black ink border on slightly textured, medium, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 7/8 × 13 3/8 inches (22.5 × 34 cm) and Spine: 13 1/2 inches (34.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper left: "La facciata d'una Casa per fare alla Campagna"; in pen and brown ink, left: "fig. D"; in pen and brown ink, lower left, elevation labeled: "a", "a"
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "R. architectus"; dated on title page
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | chapels | colonnades | columns (architectural elements) | Corinthian order | country house | domes | exterior | facades | palazzi | pilasters | plans (drawings) | rustication | statues | villas
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Stephen Riou, 1720–1780, La facciata d'una Casa per fare alla Campagna, 1752
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.