- Ross Castle
- Graphite and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 × 14 1/4 inches (26 × 36.2 cm) and Binding: 10 1/4 inches (26 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center : "Ross Castle"; in graphite, upper right: ""; inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, center left: "O'Donoghue's Garden"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- castle | garden | hills | island | lake | landscape | people | road | travelers | trees | wall
- Associated Places:
- Innisfallen Island | Ireland | Killarney | Lough Leane (lake) | Old Kenmare Road | Ross Castle
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Capt. Thomas Hastings, 1778–1854, British, Ross Castle, 1841
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.