Part of the Killarney Lake between the Upper and Lower Lakes
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Near the Tunnel on the Kenmare Road, Killarney
- Part Of:
- Graphite and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 × 14 1/4 inches (26 × 36.2 cm) and Binding: 10 1/4 inches (26 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "17 | 2"; in pen and brown ink, lower left to lower right: "Part of the Killarney Lake between the Upper & Lower Lakes | Herberts Tower | on the Kenmare Road, Killarney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | fishermen | hills | islands | landscape | men | mountains | trees | wall
- Associated Places:
- Ireland | Kenmare Road Tunnel | Killarney | Lough Leane (lake) | Old Kenmare Road | Ross Castle | Upper Lake
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Capt. Thomas Hastings, 1778–1854, British, Part of the Killarney Lake between the Upper and Lower Lakes, 1841
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.