- Lown Bridge Leading to the Gap of Dunloh
- Graphite and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 × 14 1/4 inches (26 × 36.2 cm) and Binding: 10 1/4 inches (26 cm)
Inscribed in graphite with pen and brown ink, upper left to upper right: "The MagGillicuddy's Reeks | Carran Tual Mountain"; in graphite, upper right "24"; in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Lown Bridge leading to the Gap | of Dunloh. - Killarney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- house | landscape | man | road | seated | trees | woman
- Associated Places:
- Corran Tuathail | Gap of Dunloe | Ireland | Killarney | Laune | Lown Bridge | Macgillycuddy's Reeks
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Capt. Thomas Hastings, 1778–1854, British, Lown Bridge Leading to the Gap of Dunloh, 1841
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.