Bull Mountain and the Hare's Bridge
- Part Of:
- Graphite and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 10 1/4 × 14 1/4 inches (26 × 36.2 cm) and 10 1/4 inches (26 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper left: "Augurs Lake the 4th one."; in graphite, upper left to upper right: "Augurs Lake. the 4th one. | The Hare's Bridge Gap of Dunlow | 36"; in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Bull Mountain & the Hare's Bridge in the Gap of Dunloh. | Pat Mulligiggy"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | lake | landscape | men | mountains
- Associated Places:
- Auger Lake | Bull Mountain | Gap of Dunloe | Ireland | Killarney | Macgillycuddy's Reeks
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Capt. Thomas Hastings, 1778–1854, British, Bull Mountain and the Hare's Bridge, 1841
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.