Bull Mountain and the Hare's Bridge
- Part Of:
- Graphite and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 × 14 1/4 inches (26 × 36.2 cm) and Binding: 10 1/4 inches (26 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper left: "Augurs Lake the 4th one."; in graphite, upper left to upper right: "Augurs Lake. the 4th one. | The Hare's Bridge Gap of Dunlow | 36"; in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Bull Mountain & the Hare's Bridge in the Gap of Dunloh. | Pat Mulligiggy"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | lake | landscape | men | mountains
- Associated Places:
- Auger Lake | Bull Mountain | Gap of Dunloe | Ireland | Killarney | Macgillycuddy's Reeks
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Capt. Thomas Hastings, 1778–1854, British, Bull Mountain and the Hare's Bridge, 1841
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.