Il diritto della Facciata d'una Casa per fare alla Campagna
- Part Of:
- Graphite, pen and black, brown, and gray ink, brown and gray wash, within double-ruled black ink border on slightly textured, medium, cream laid paper
- 8 7/8 × 13 3/8 inches (22.5 × 34 cm) and 13 1/2 inches (34.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper center: "Il diritto della Facciata d'una Casa per fare alla Campagna"; in pen and brown ink, upper right: "fig A"
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower left: "R. architectus. 1752"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | chapels | colonnades | columns (architectural elements) | Corinthian order | country house | domes | exterior | facades | palazzi | pilasters | plans (drawings) | rustication | statues | villas
- Associated Places:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Stephen Riou, 1720–1780, Il diritto della Facciata d'una Casa per fare alla Campagna, 1752
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.