Paul Caponigro, born 1932, American, Stonehenge Portfolio (Twelve Photographs), between 1967 and 1972
Stonehenge Portfolio (Twelve Photographs)
- Part Of:
- between 1967 and 1972
- Twelve gelatin silver print photographs, and three letterpress sheets in a portfolio case on photographic paper mounted on moderately thick, moderately textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 14 inches (27.9 × 35.6 cm) and Mount: 17 × 21 inches (43.2 × 53.3 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Paul Caponigro"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Purchased with Funds Provided by Mr. and Mrs. Robert C. Sheehan and Friends of British Art Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape | Neolithic
- Associated Places:
- Salisbury Plain | Stonehenge
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.