James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Unidentifed Botanical Subject, undated
Unidentifed Botanical Subject
- Part Of:
- Watercolor and gouache over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 20 7/8 × 15 inches (53 × 38.1 cm) and Spine: 21 1/8 inches (53.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "4"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | animals | birds | deer | fish | flowers (plants) | plants | taxonomy (discipline)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.