Creon or Cercyon Daughter
- Pen and black ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 × 5 1/8 inches (26.7 × 13 cm), Mount: 11 × 5 3/4 inches (27.9 × 14.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "[...]"
Oval collector's mark: Xavier Haas (Lugt 4541)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | religious and mythological subject | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.