- Apparition of Banquo's Ghost: Banquet Scene from MacBeth
- Gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 10 inches (19.7 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "[...]"; lower right: "751"
Collector's mark; "G Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apparition | banquet | ghost | literary theme | Macbeth, play by William Shakespeare
- Associated People:
- Banquo (character in Macbeth)
Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Apparition of Banquo's Ghost: Banquet Scene from MacBeth, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.