A View of Charlton near Woolwich in Kent
- Line engraving on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 × 10 1/8 inches (19 × 25.7 cm), Plate: 6 7/16 × 7 15/16 inches (16.4 × 20.2 cm), and Image: 5 1/16 × 7 1/8 inches (12.8 × 18.1 cm)
Lettered, below image, left: "P. Sandby pinxt."; right: "M.A. Rooker ?culp."; below, center:"A View of Charlton near Woolwich iin Kent."; below, center: "Published as the Act directs by G. Kearsly No. 46 Fleet Street, Novr. 1, 1775."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of James Wilson, YCBA Docent
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cows | farmhouses | farming | farms | fields | horses (animals) | livestock
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Michael "Angelo" Rooker, 1746–1801, British, A View of Charlton near Woolwich in Kent, 1775
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.