Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Sketch of a Woman and Children Sitting on a Shipping Dock, undated
Sketch of a Woman and Children Sitting on a Shipping Dock
- Part Of:
- Graphite and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 4 5/8 inches (16.5 × 11.7 cm), Sheet (album page): 8 3/4 × 6 1/2 inches (22.2 × 16.5 cm), and Binding: 8 3/4 inches (22.2 cm)
Watermark on album page: "Smith & Allnutt 1823"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.