Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Sketch of a Woman and Children Sitting on a Shipping Dock, undated
Sketch of a Woman and Children Sitting on a Shipping Dock
- Part Of:
- Graphite and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 6 1/2 × 4 5/8 inches (16.5 × 11.7 cm), 8 3/4 × 6 1/2 inches (22.2 × 16.5 cm), and 8 3/4 inches (22.2 cm)
Watermark on album page: "Smith & Allnutt 1823"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.