IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Album Drawing, undated
- Part Of:
Collective Title: Rowlandson's Sketches: Album of 150 Drawings
- Graphite and pen and ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: , Sheet: 8 3/4 × 6 1/2 inches (22.2 × 16.5 cm), Binding: 8 3/4 inches (22.2 cm)
Watermark on album page: "Smith & Allnutt 1823"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.