- Screenprint on moderately thick, moderately textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 275 9/16 × 39 3/4 inches (700 × 101 cm) and Image: 22 1/16 × 29 15/16 inches (56 × 76 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, within image, lower left: "AP"
Signed in graphite, within image, lower right: "N Monro"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Barbara Sunderman Hoerner
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | landscape
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Nicholas Monro, born 1936, British, Igloos, 1971
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.