- In Horne's House
- Etching, soft-ground etching, stipple etching, line engraving, lift-ground and spit-bite aquatint on medium, smooth, white Rives wove paper
- Sheet: 29 3/4 × 22 1/8 inches (75.6 × 56.2 cm) and Plate: 20 7/8 × 17 inches (53 × 43.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "In Horne's House"; lower right: "2/120
Blind embossing: "WG"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "R Hamilton"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund and Gift of Mr. and Mrs. James Duncan, Yale BA 1975
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | literary theme
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Hamilton, 1922–2011, British, In Horne's House, 1982
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.