Valley of the Gan Near Pau in Bearn
- Former Title(s):
- Part Of:
- Watercolor, gouache, graphite and pen and black ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, tan wove paper
- Sheet: 16 1/8 × 12 7/8 inches (41 × 32.7 cm) and Binding: 16 1/8 inches (41 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "Valley of the Gan near Pau in Bearn."
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "CHS"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Hamilton Smith, 1776–1859, Belgian, Valley of the Gan Near Pau in Bearn, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.