IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Joseph Farington, 1747–1821, British, View of Windsor, undated
View of Windsor
- Pen and brown ink, with brown wash on medium, slightly textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/8 × 14 5/8 inches (23.8 × 37.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Colin Eisler in honor of Paul Mellon
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | shrubs | town | trees | view
- Associated Places:
- Berkshire | England | Europe | United Kingdom | Windsor
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.