IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Sir Alfred J. Munnings, 1878–1959, British, Groom with a Horse and Various Horse Studies, 1919
Groom with a Horse and Various Horse Studies
- Former Title(s):
The 'Poethlyn' Sketchbook
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Study of a Seated Man
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/2 × 8 3/4 inches (29.2 × 22.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of Sir Alfred Munnings
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- horse (animal) | portrait | sporting art
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.